Craig Hamilton-Parker reveals a list of predictions each year as he looks into the future.
The Southampton-born self-dubbed prophet has now published his list of predictions for next year.
And if he is right 2018 looks absolutely horrifying.
Hamilton-Parker foresees a US attack on North Korea, a chemical attack on European city and an attempt to impeach Trump.
The mystic publishes the predictions on his website – psychics.co.uk – and is unashamed about revealing how accurate he has been.
For 2018 he has predicted:
– US forces striking North Korea by blowing up a key trade route
– Kim Jong-un being overthrown by his own people
– Failed attempt to impeach Donald Trump
– The sinking of a US warship
– Theresa May will stay in power
– Volcano eruption near Naples
– Massive break in the Antarctic ice shelf
– Mass strikes organised by Jeremy Corbyn
– Terror attack on a UK motorway
– A world flu epidemic linked to biological terrorism
– Prince Harry announces his engagement
– Terrorists launching a chemical attack on London or Berlin
– Collapse of the Euro triggering riots across the EU
– An overall “bad year” for the world economies
Some of his predictions seem to have precedent, amid growing reports of unrest in North Korea as Kim restarts his purges and cracks down on outside information.
Calls of impeach Trump have also been growing, as the professor who predicted his victory has revealed he believes the US President will be impeached within months.
Murmurs are also growing that Prince Harry will propose to his girlfriend Meghan Markle after Prince William’s wife Kate gives birth to their third child.
The EU remains in turmoil as Brexit negotiations continue to stall, with uncertainty lying ahead for the block.
Scientists have also revealed fears of an eruption of a volcano near Naples as they call on the Italian government to produce a detailed evacuation plan.
Hamilton–Parker writes: “2018 will be a year of political turmoil and environmental crisis caused by dramatic and unprecedented weather.”
He added: “Many of the above predictions are pretty gloomy but I feel that there will be a simultaneous growth in spirituality for the people of the world that will now start to lead us into a Golden Age.
“Conflict and hardship plus growing environmental problems will bring good people together and ignite a desire to seek the true purpose of human life.”
Last year in predicted a “fire” in Las Vegas, a toxic attack on a school, Hilary Clinton’s resignation from politics, a worldwide epidemic and rioting across the US and Europe.
Some of these events match up with the deadliest mass shooting in US history at a concert in Vegas, Clinton taking a backseat while not explicitly retiring and growing fears of a plague outbreak in Africa.
Meanwhile there has been rioting on the streets of Paris, Barcelona, Stockholm and the in the US.
And yesterday two homemade bombs went off at a school in Cannes, France.
FULL VIDEO OF 2018 Predictions from Craig Hamilton-Parker:
Source: Daily Star and Craig Hamilton-Parker